User Information And Privacy
Ammara EcoWays (hereafter mentioned as EcoWays) and/or its affiliates are committed to protecting all the knowledge you share with us. We follow stringent procedures to guard the confidentiality, security, and integrity of knowledge stored on our systems. Only those employees who need access to your information so as to perform their duties are allowed such access. Any employee who violates our privacy and/or security policies is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination and civil and/or prosecution, EcoWays stop most priority is in protecting your tip and privacy.
COLLECTION AND USE of data
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
EcoWays collects, processes, and retains information about you once you visit our “www.ecoways.store” you’ll prefer to provide us with information, like your name, email address, company information, address, telephone number, or other information, to access protected information on “www.ecoways.store” approximately we will follow up with you after your visit. Personal Information may include, but isn’t limited to:
- Your name,
- Email addresses,
- Telephone numbers,
- Country, City, and State.
EcoWays keeps track of your information to supply you with the simplest possible experience. a knowledge subject has got to provide email address is that the mandatory Personal Information during registration (sign-up). Post this registration, EcoWays are going to be ready to access your account whenever you visit the website. The customer even has to supply other Personal Information (instance – name, phone number, email, billing and shipping addresses) before completing the primary purchase.
HOW WE USE YOU INFORMATION
Any of the knowledge we collect from you’ll be utilized in one among the subsequent ways:
- To gather details about prospect customers: Your information helps us to more effectively answer your requests and queries to form the appliance interface user-friendly.
To send periodic emails: Subject to your prior approval, we may use the knowledge you share with us, to speak with you thru e-mails, text messages, and calls, so as to supply our product or service-related information and/or for promotional and marketing purposes.
- Select Content, Improve Quality, and Facilitate Use of the opposite interface channels: EcoWays may use your Personal Information to assist create and personalize the content on our Channels, facilitate your use of the Channels (for example, to facilitate navigation and therefore the login process, avoid duplicate data entry, enhance security, improve quality, track campaign and survey responsiveness and evaluate page response rates.
- Obtain Third Party Services: We also share Personal Information and Other Information with affiliates/subsidiaries and third parties who provide services to EcoWays website management, information technology, and related infrastructure provision, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing, and other similar services. When EcoWays shares Personal Information with affiliates/subsidiaries, third party, service providers, we assure that they use your Personal Information and Other Information just for the aim of providing services to us and subject to terms according to this policy.
FAIRNESS AND PURPOSE
EcoWays will collect adequate, relevant, and necessary Personal Information and can process such information fairly and lawfully for the aim it’s collected. the aim of the collection is going to be specified not later than at the time of knowledge collection or on each occasion of change of purpose.
DISTRIBUTION of data
EcoWays may disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
- under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- to suits legal process;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, for national security and/or enforcement purposes;
- to enforce our terms and conditions; and
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain. Additionally, within the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in reference to any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may transfer the private Information which we’ve collected to the affiliates/subsidiaries / relevant third party. We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
- permitted or required by law; or,
- trying to guard against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or,
- Investigating fraud that has already taken place. the knowledge isn’t provided to those companies for marketing purposes.
If EcoWays goes through a business transition, like a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or some of its assets, the private information collected from the purchasers (i.e.collected through our website(s) / retail stores) could also be treated as an assets-transferred. Not having a retrospective effect, a notice will appear on our website(s) for 30 days after any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
When conducting business, performing on Company projects, or implementing new processes or systems, an operation may require the transfer of private information to other entities or third parties that are located outside of the EcoWays operation’s country of business. While permissible data transfer mechanisms are defined by applicable law or regulation, examples include:
- a data transfer agreement with the party who will access or obtain the private information;
- notice to and/or approval from a country’s local data protection authority; or
- notice to and/or consent from the individual whose data is to be transferred.
CONSENT AND CONTROL
Consent is typically mentioned as an individual’s option to “opt-in” or “opt-out” of the Company’s use of private information and is usually obtained by a “check box” or signature confirming the individual understands and agrees to the processing of their personal information. At times, express written consent from the individual could also be required to support the knowledge processing activity. EcoWays receives consent from individuals prior to:
- collecting, using, or processing their personal information, including sensitive personal information, in certain ways or sharing the individual’s personal information with any third party;
- transferring the individual’s personal information outside of the individual’s country of residence
- using or placing web cookies on an individual’s computer or other electronic devices.
CONTROL OF YOUR INFORMATION
You may request to review, correct, update, suppress, or otherwise modify any of your Personal Information that you simply have previously provided to us through “www.ecoways.store” or object to the utilization or processing of such Personal Information by us. If you’ve got concerns regarding access to or the correction of your Personal Information, please contact us at the privacy contact information mentioned within Section 11 “Privacy Contact Information” of this policy. In your request, please explain what Personal Information you’d wish to have changed, whether you’d wish to have your Personal Information that you simply have provided to us suppressed from our database or otherwise allow us to know what limitations you’d wish to place on our use of your Personal Information that you have provided to us. While the bulk of questions and issues associated with access are often handled quickly, complex requests may take more research and time. In such cases, issues are going to be addressed, otherwise, you are going to be contacted regarding the character of the matter and appropriate next steps, within thirty days.
Eco Ways may transfer your information from “www.ecoways.store” to other databases and store it on EcoWays or other supplier systems. EcoWays ensures appropriate security controls while storing data on its or its supplier’s systems.
COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, business partners, clients, vendors, affiliates/subsidiaries, and other third-party providers (who have agreed to stay information secure and confidential) have access to the present information.
EcoWays ensures that our supplier employs industry-standard security measures to make sure the safety of data through legally binding terms and conditions. However, users of our “www.ecoways.store” are liable for maintaining the safety of any password, user ID, or other sorts of authentication involved in obtaining access to password-protected or secure areas of any Workday websites. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure area of “www.ecoways.store” is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and should cause prosecution.
RETENTION AND DISPOSAL
Your consent to non-public data collection and processing could also be revoked by notifying us via our contact page. For users below the age of 16, consent should be provided by the holder of parental responsibility of the kid.
Please note, just in case you (the customer) aren’t willing to supply consent or withdraw the consent at any given point of your time, EcoWays shall not be ready to provide the services as detailed above in section 2.2 of this policy.
PRIVACY CONTACT INFORMATION
If you’ve got any questions regarding our Privacy Statement or if you would like to update, change or remove information, you’ll do so by contacting by regular mail addressed to [email protected]